Etowah Eagle Boards
Eagle Boards and Eagle Project Proposal Reviews are scheduled on the Fourth Tuesday of each month by appointment only at The Good Shepherd Church at 3740 Holtzclaw Rd Cumming, GA 30041-3502 (Map by Google)
-------> Click here for Appointments <-------
Appointments for Eagle Board final review can only be scheduled after submitting a completed eagle application to the council office and receiving approval.
Be sure and read the Twelve Steps from Life to Eagle
Scouts must schedule their Project Review or Board of Review by the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Scouts scheduling an Eagle Board of Review must have their completed Eagle Rank Application submitted to the Jefferson Service Center a minimum of two weeks prior to their scheduled appointment. Be sure to bring three copies of your workbook, application and Life Ambition Statement on the evening of your Eagle Board.
Scouts scheduling a Project Review do not need to submit their workbooks to the Jefferson Service Center and should bring two extra copies with you on the night of the Project Review.
If you have questions that have not been answered, please contact the Etowah District Advancement Committee via email at email@example.com
Detailed information regarding Eagle Projects and the Eagle Board of Review supplied by the Etowah District Advancement Committee
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook for organizing the Scout's Eagle project.
- Council Approved Eagle Project Workbook Guide used by project reviewers should be referenced by the Life Scout in creation of his project workbook and reviewed by unit leadership and scout prior to requesting an appointment.
- Description of an Eagle Board of Review, some ideas about what to expect.
- Eagle Board Procedure A review of the procedures for Eagle Scout service project proposal approvals & Eagle Boards of Review.
- Eagle Scout Rank Application - Download the latest version of the application here
After you have attained the rank of Eagle, you should consider joining the National Eagle Scout Association (NESA) (Join NESA)