Cherokee Eagle Advancement
Advancement during COVID-19: Official details about Eagle extensions and more!!
The national office has issued information about Eagle extensions and other items as a result of the COVID-19 virus. Click on this link to read this important information.
Eagle Boards of Review are conducted at 7 pm on the third Thursday of each month at the Milledge Avenue Baptist Church (1690 S. Milledge Avenue, Athens GA 30605).
All Eagle Scout Service Project Proposals are submitted to the Cherokee District Eagle Board for review and approval. Do not send projects to the Jefferson Service Center.
Please take time to read the information in the link below on the Cherokee District Eagle process and how to submit an Eagle Project Proposal for approval. Please contact Randy Smith with any questions you may have.
Eagle Forms & Applications
- Advancement during COVID-19: Official details about Eagle extensions and more
- Eagle Scout Rank Application (fillable form)
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook (fillable form)
- Eagle Scout Letter of Reference form (fillable form)
- Eagle Palm Application (fillable form)
- Cherokee District Eagle Project and BOR Overview
- Eagle Scout Project Fundraising Policies & FAQs
- Eagle Scout Resources & Court of Honor Ideas
- Guide to Advancement
- Guide to Safe Scouting
- How to Find a Great Idea for an Eagle Project
- Navigating the Eagle Scout Project: A Guide for Beneficiaries
- Scouts Looking for Eagle Project Ideas Have a New Resource
Eagle Scholarship Web Sites
- BSA Eagle Scout Scholarships
- NEGA Eagle Scout Scholarships
- Through Sons of the American Revolution (SAR)
- Through local SAR Chapter