Week 1 - June 10 - 14, 2024
Week 2 - June 17 - 21, 2024
Pathfinders Registration is coming April 2024! Classes can fill up fast!!
Pathfinders are on the Adventure to Eagle by earning a Merit Badge a Day! Spend the day on the shores of Lake Lanier at Scoutland, then return home each night. Enjoy one day or multiple days earning merit badges. Some Merit Badges have prerequisites for completion. Scouts MUST READ and BRING their merit books to class. Merit Badge books are available at the Jefferson Service Center. Call 706.693.2446 for purchases. Print and Complete workbooks from: http://usscouts.org/mb/worksheets/list.asp for the best experience at Pathfinders. This year,every Scout will recieve a commemorative patch! Scouts may bring their own sack lunch or preorder a lunch provided. That lunch includes: 2 slices of pizza (pepperoni or cheese), 1 bag of chips, 1 bottle of water, and a dessert snack for $10/day. This year, if you purchase lunch Monday-Thursday, you will get Friday’s lunch free!
What your Scout should bring each day:
- Bug repellant
- Refillable water bottle
- Sack lunch
- "Class B uniform" Scout T-Shirt and any shorts
- You must Bring your BSA Health Forms A & B with you.
Check-in/drop off: 8am @ Headquarters near parking lot
Opening Ceremony @ 9am. Classes start following the Ceremony
Lunch is from Noon to 1:00pm
Parent Pick-up @ 3:00
CAMP FEES ARE TRANSFERABLE-BUT NOT REFUNDABLE.
If you have to cancel or change your mind a credit can be applied upon approval to your account. That credit can be used towards your next scouting event. If you are unable to make it and need to cancel please email to Heather Sisk in the camping department. Youth asked to leave camp for disciplinary reasons will not receive a refund.
Merit Badges Offered! (This list is subject to change based on Instructor availability)
- American Heritage
- Art & Indian Lore
- Automotive Maintenance & Traffic Safety
- Basketry & Painting
- Bird Study
- Citizenship in the Community
- Citizenship in the Nation
- Citizenship in the World
- Crime Prevention & Fingerprinting
- First Aid
- Moviemaking (please bring a cell phone with you) NEW 2023!
- Nature & Mammal Study
- Rifle Shooting
- Scouting Heritage
- Welding (must wear long sleeve cotton shirt, long pants, closed toe shoes, and a natural fiber hat or handkerchief to cover your head/neck)
- Wilderness Survival
Some Class may have prerequisites that may not be able to be completed during Pathfinders:
- Automotive Maintenance: 11, 12 and bring results
- Citizenship in the Community: 3,4,7 and 8
- Citizenship in the Nation: 5, 7 & 8
- Cooking: 7
- First Aid: Bring First Aid Kit
- Fishing: 9 (catch a fish), 10
- Photography: Must complete CyberChip
- Rifle Shooting: 1f2,1i
- Traffic Safety; 5
- Welding: 7
- Wilderness Survival: 5- survival kit, picture of the Shelter built, 8
- Woodcarving: Earn Totin' Chip
To learn how to Print Blue cards after completing Pathfinders please click here. Please allow 2 weeks following classes for completion data to be entered.
|2023 Pathfinders Flyer||Download|
|How to Print Blue Cards after Completing Pathfinders||A helpful step by step guide for printing blue cards||Download|
|How to Print your Scouts Schedule for Pathfinders||Need help printing your Scouts Schedule here's a How to Guide!||Download|
|Medical Forms||Please bring your Medical Form A & B with you||Download|
|Pathfinders Pre-ordering Lunch||Here's a how to guide for pre-ordering lunch||Download|