Advance-a-rama schedule: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Registration check-in: 8:30 AM (in Gym – back of school)
$10 Registration until 10/28
- Citizenship in the Nation (Eagle Required) (15 max)
- Citizenship in the World (Eagle Required) (15 max)
- Citizenship in the Community (Eagle Required) (15 max)
- Personal Management (Eagle Required) (15 max)
- Sustainability (Eagle Required) (15 max)
- Cooking (Eagle Required) (12 Max)
- Digital Technology (15 max)
- Radio (12 max)
- Den Chief Training
- Life to Eagle Training
You can bring your own lunch or purchase a Lunch for $10.
COVID regulations in place, mask on indoors at ALL times, social distancing
Please be advised that not all merit badges will be completed the day of the Advance-a-Rama due to the nature of their requirements.
A summary of requirements completed will be provided at the end of the event.
Requirements that are not completed the day of the event will need to be finished individually, at a later date, with a counselor for that merit badge.
The only requirements is for each scout participant to:
- Be in their class A uniform
- Have approval from their scoutmaster to attend the merit badge (acknowledged with the scoutmaster’s signature on a Merit Badge Blue Card)
- Review the Merit Badge requirements https://www.scouting.org/programs/scouts-bsa/advancement-and-awards/merit-badges/
- Bring pencil/pen/paper/supplies for notes
- Have an open mind and learn from the instructor and their scout peers
2022 Fall Etowah Fall Advance-A-Rama September 24, 2022
|2022 Etowah AAR flyer||Download|