We have new guildlines in place for Units to follow while camping at one of our camp properties due to COVID-19 and focusing on the health and safety of our Scouts and Adults. To find out more information please go to https://www.nega-bsa.org/COVID-19
Located on Lake Hartwell, Camp Rotary provides year round "primitive" camping. This 25 acre camp on the lake was built with funds raised by the Rotary Club of Hartwell, Georgia.
What you need to know about Camp Rotary:
- Floating swimming dock
- Central bath/shower house
- Two Latrines at the front and towards the back of Camp
- Fifteen separate wooded campsites for Tent or Hammock camping
- Large program/picnic shelter
- Group gatherings area for campfire programs at "Meditation Point"
- Picnic Table and Fire Ring at all campsites
- Canoe Rentals
- Scouts are welcome to go Fishing just not in the swimming area. Scouts and Adults over 16 must have a fishing license.
Questions concerning camp facilities or availability should be directed to the Camping Department.
For a map of Rotary click here
Don't forget to check the Guide to Safe Scouting age-appropriate guidelines for scouting activities when planning a weekend camp out to make sure you keep your Scouts safe while having a fun time at Camp Rotary!