Eagle Scout Extensions
Time extensions for Eagle Scout, Summit and Quartermaster awards
As of 01/01/2021 Covid specific extension requests are no longer available, although Covid could be considered as a valid reason for a standard extension request.
Effective January 1, 2021, local councils will have the authority to grant limited extensions of time to complete Eagle, Quartermaster, or Summit requirements. These extensions are available only to youth members who qualify under the three tests listed in the revised Guide to Advancement (GTA) topics 184.108.40.206.
It is up to you if and when you submit a request for an extension. If you do decide to request an extension, review the guidelines in Guide to Advancement topics 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 then fill out the form from 22.214.171.124 to create a request for the extension, and Email it and the required attachments to Chris Fraley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guide to Advancement, No. 33088 (PDF); Online view
- 126.96.36.199 Time Extensions
- 188.8.131.52 Process for Requesting and Reviewing a Time Extension
- 184.108.40.206 Appealing a Time Extension Denial
- 220.127.116.11 Request for Extension of Time to Earn the Eagle Scout Rank (form), No. 512-077
- 18.104.22.168 Appeal of Extension Request Denial (form), No. 512-077a