Currahee Fall Family Camping
Fall Family Camp promises to be a fantastic, fun-filled weekend of games and activities for the entire family at Camp Rainey Mountain! On Friday night at check-in, you will receive a detailed schedule of activities planned for the weekend. Some of the activities include: archery, crafts, BB guns, campfire, costume contest, trunk-decorating contest, and fishing*. You must provide your own fishing pole.
Items to bring with you for a successful camping weekend
· Comfortable clothing & closed-toed shoes
· Rain gear & jacket/sweater
· Tent & equipment
· Sleeping bag, blankets, & pillow
· Sunscreen & insect repellent
· Flashlight/battery lantern
· Charcoal/propane cooking gear
· Stove/grill & fuel
· Snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner, & all other meals
· Fishing pole
Decorate a car trunk, truck, van, or trailer. Prizes awarded for the best Junk in the Trunk! Each trunk should have enough candy for 250 youth.
*Each Pack should have at least one trunk.
|21 Currahee Fall Family Flyer||Download|