2020 Chattahoochee Pinewood Derby
Registration begins at 3pm on Saturday, April 18th at the Winder First United Methodist Church located at 280 N. Broad Street, Winder, Ga. 30680. Registration will be ongoing during the afternoon prior to each race heat.
Racers are strongly encouraged to arrive and register at least 1 hour before their assigned race.
Racers and Best in Show must have a letter or pre-registration certificate from their unit leader to race in the first class division. Otherwise, they will be required to race in the 2nd chance division.
Click here for flyer
First Class Division
- 3pm Registration begins
- 3:45 - Best in Show voting for Lion/Tiger Race.
- 4PM - 4:45: Lion / Tiger race
- 4:45 - Awards and Best in Show voting for Cub Race
- 5-5:45pm - Cub race
- 5:45: Awards and Best in Show voting for Webelos
- 6-6:45pm - Webelos Race
2nd Chance Division
- 6:45 Webelos awards and Best in show voting for 2nd chance class
- 7:00 - 7:30 2nd Chance Division
- 7:30 – Awards for 2nd Chance Division
- 7:30-8pm – Outlaw Race
- 8pm – Awards for Outlaw Race
- Clean-up and go home.